DR. DEBEN – ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON
Practicing for 10 years
- DIPLOMATE OF THE AMERICAN BOARD OF ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY
- Board Certified – July 2008
- DIPLOMATE, NATIONAL BOARD OF MEDICAL EXAMINERS – July 2001
- Fellow, American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Member, Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Deben S, Pomeroy G, “Surgical Management of the Subtle Cavus Foot”, Journal of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons. 2014 August;22(8):512.
- Elston J, Pyo J, Deben S,“Prosthetic and reconstructive options in the military wounded warrior”, Current Orthopaedic Practice. 2013 March/April; 24(2): 114-119.
- Deben S, Turesky M, Pomeroy G, “Local navicular graft for use in lateral column lengthening in the treatment of Stage II posterior tibial tendon disease”, Techniques in Foot and Ankle Surgery. 2011 Dec; 10(4): 169-175.
- Izenwasser S, Thompson-Montgomery D, Deben S, Chowdhury I, Werling L, “Modulation of amphetamine-stimulated (transporter-mediated) dopamine release in vitro by Sigma 2 receptor agonists and antagonists,” Eur J Pharmacol. 1998 Apr 10; 346: 189-196.